Monday, November 20

I thought I'd show one of my favouite photos. This is Bella, and she is my faithful and constant companion. And a big cuddlebunch. And a Dog of Independent Spirit. It's not a perfect photo, but it seems to show her character well, and it's just about my favouite photo of her (and believe me, there are a lot of them!). When this one was taken, she was sitting on the back seat of DH's car, just waiting for people to come along and give her a cuddle...she generally attracts such a lot of attention and really revels in this role. And she especially loves children - we have often found her getting hugs from children we don't know.

As for the sewing, there has not been a lot going on over the weekend. We have been making a start on tiling the hall floor ("on point" - as it happens) and there is a lot of tile cutting being done. And Little Sis has been up from Glasgow, returning the runaround which she borrowed after she wrote her own car off last month. It will be nice to take the dogs out to the beach again!


4 comments:

Jo Raines said...

She is gorgeous! What a beauty! Is she a spaniel?

Debra Dixon said...

She's a great looking dog--very friendly! I can see why kids want to hug her!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Bella is very sweet, give her a hug for me.

Thanks for the comment on my blog today, by the way! 8^)

Rian said...

Beautiful dog! Give her a hug for me, too. I love dogs.