Monday, November 13


Here's most of the fabric for my new project. It's going to be a log cabin quilt. I am so excited, and will be using the featherweight to piece it so I have something to quilt as soon as possible! Been practicing hand quilting over the week end, so don't have much to show, but here are some other photos that might be of interest:



This is my small haul from the quilt shop. Dh took me on Saturday- how nice to be driven- it must be nearly 70 miles there and back and was a grey autumn trip.


To recompense, I went with him yesterday to Dunkeld ( a 3 hour drive from here) where he spent the morning making someone else's Discovery very muddy. I had reservations about going, and almost stayed home, but it turned out to be such a lot of fun, courtesy of Land Rover. Perthshire was so beautiful in the autumn sunshine. My only regret is forgetting to take my camera!




And here is the weekend progress on my latest Noah piece. Debbie Mumm's Noah fabric was, in a roundabout kind of way, the catalyst for me starting to quilt (that is a story for another day). I love the colours, and the boldness of the design. Of course the whole "two by two" part of the message has got lost, but I still love the line.

No comments: