Friday, November 23

Woolly visitor!

Tuesday afternoon I got to sew.

Well not sew exactly. I was cutting, all afternoon.

So there I was, cutting away happily and I looked out of the window to see this creature:

Don't you just love his horns?

He must have come up the drive and had just come to a halt in the yard. I don't know how long he had been there. So he looked about himself for about a minute, and then turned round and went off again. (hope he ate some of our long grass on the way out!)


I don't know where he came from -its mostly arable farming around here and the fields are unsuitable for livestock - they generally don't have much in the way of gates and some of them don't seem to have fences! It's pretty much all arable, apart from some cattle on the hill above our house.

Hope he got home safely, wherever his home is.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Wherever he came from it was nice of him to pause long enough to pose for a picture *s*